The Scarlet Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Nadrojeggel's Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Nadrojeggel's Moderator Application Empty [Declined] Nadrojeggel's Moderator Application

Post  nadrojeggel Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Name: Jordan
IGN: Nadrojeggel
Experience on the server: I haven't been on long, but you guys seem really chill
Experience with plugins: lockette is basically all, and its been a while but I can understand most plugins easily
MCBans: Never been banned
LogBlock: never heard of it
World Edit: never used it
World Guard: never used it either
Experience on other servers: Was an OP on a server a few months ago, but it got shutdown
A little about yourself: I'm friendly, I'm into RPG games like final fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Mass effect is pretty awesome too
Short essay: If I become OP I'll try to resolve any conflicts between players in a calm fashion. I like to talk things out with people rather than outright ban them. It leaves people less bitter if they don't get kicked from a server without anyone talking to them. Also I like helping people out with any thing they might need. That's what Moderators are supposed to do right?

nadrojeggel

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Nadrojeggel's Moderator Application Empty Re: [Declined] Nadrojeggel's Moderator Application

Post  beansNcornflakes Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 pm

If you want to be accepted as op, give me more information. The "experiance with plugins" I want to know what plugins you have experience with, and the commands you know. Go in depth with everything, i dont want a short essay, I want something exploding with details. Mcbans, I need to know what you know about the plugin, not how many bans you have. World edit, and world guard, I want the commands you know, and what you know each plugin does. Thank you for applying, and I hope to have you reply back with an update of your request!
beansNcornflakes
beansNcornflakes

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Nadrojeggel's Moderator Application Empty Re: [Declined] Nadrojeggel's Moderator Application

Post  beansNcornflakes Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Ill give you one more day to fix the tings I mentioned, and if you don't, sadly, ill have to decline this and lock the topic.
beansNcornflakes
beansNcornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down