[Under review]Application for FLUFFY_LAMAS :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Under review]Application for FLUFFY_LAMAS :)

Post  FLUFFY_LAMAS on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Name: Nick
IGN: FLUFFY_LAMAS
Experience on the server: I have had an amazing supportive expierience on this server and i would love to become part of this great community.
Experience with plugins:
MCBans: i know how to use /ban and /kick along with [the given reason]
LogBlock: i know how to usethe right click and left click with the log to trace the block that has been griefed or placed
World Edit: lots of exp such as knowing how to use the sphere tool, how to mask other tools w/ brushes/ how to //set, and much more.
World Guard: i know how to set safe zones and no pvp and no mob areas
Experience on other servers: i have been op on MCkingdomecraft, mythcraft,
A little about yourself: Im 16, just got my drivers license as well as a new gf Wink. I enjoy many video games such as COD, skyrim, minecraft, deadrising, etc... I have been into programming and computers since i was young, i dont wear glasses, hearing aides, and have never broke a bone. well i had a fracture in my foot. I play lax and i swim.
Short essay:[/color]
As you have seen above I am very experienced in many aspects of minecraft as well as video games in general. The moment i joined this server i felt welcome with the greeting and other players (in the sense they wer not trying to kill me the moment i spawn. I really saw this server as something i would want to be a part of in the aspect of being nice and welcoming. I can also just be another helping hand whether it be building a new structure at spawn with worldedit or if you need help with plugins, i want to be able to help. I feel i will be a asset to this server as an admin/OP. I really want you to ask yourself if i am fit for the server including my experience with all plugins you have and how social i am.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Nick

FLUFFY_LAMAS

Back to top Go down

Re: [Under review]Application for FLUFFY_LAMAS :)

Post  beansNcornflakes on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Your application has been one of the best so far, Im thinking we will start out with a test run on this op thing Smile ill op you when we get the server back up, and we will see how you do! Add me on skype when you see this, its jacob.lemire1 Thanks for applying, have a great time being op <3

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY_LAMAS on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Hey! I cant thank you enough for giving this position to me, because i really need and community like this one

FLUFFY_LAMAS

Back to top Go down

Post  beansNcornflakes on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am

Before we jump to any conclusions here, I would like you to fill out the section on experience with plugins please. Meaning like what plugins you know how to work, and stuff like that. Thank you Smile Would you also mind providing an IP to the 2 servers you mentioned, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Other plugin experience

Post  FLUFFY_LAMAS on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Sorry about that! I have so much experience with other plugins such as locket with /cprivate, showcase, chestshop, mcedit, i can set regions with mcedit to prevent people from griefing certain areas, and faction, essentials, and towny

FLUFFY_LAMAS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top