The Scarlet Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Evan's Op Request

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Evan's Op Request Empty [Declined] Evan's Op Request

Post  evanator3826 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Name:Evan Winters
IGN:evanator3826
Experience on the server:3 weeks
Experience with plugins:great and I know allot of good plugins that will help get the server more views. The plugins i care to get to know well are mainly plugins that are either for fun or to help build.
MCBans:I never heard of this before, no idea wat it does or anything.
LogBlock:i know nothing of this plugin.
World Edit:I know evrything to know on this plugin, how to place, cut. replace ect. I am able to build amazing creation with this plugin.
World Guard:i only know the basics on this plugin such as how toprotect, but even with that i need some help.
Experience on other servers:I control my friends on pvp servers, i am mostly the peaceful one, i have been on all types of servers.
A little about yourself:I am a smart little boy, who enjoys school and hanging out on minecraft on skype with friends.
Short essay:I should be accepted to be an op on scarletvillage server, becuase, i have allot os knowlodge of how to run a server, and great plugins that draws people attention. Such as everyone allways goes for pvp servers, or servers where there are not allot of people on at a time, so you don't have trouble being heard. I have been on all types of MC servers, so I know what will be used to harm the server or not. Since i ran my own server, I know reasons why to let people of with a warning, or just ban them. I hope this essay is worthy of op.
-Evan

Last edited by evanator3826 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

evanator3826

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Evan's Op Request Empty Re: [Declined] Evan's Op Request

Post  beansNcornflakes Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm

If you want to be accepted as op, give me more information. The "experiance with plugins" I want to know what plugins you have experience with, and the commands you know. Go in depth with everything, i dont want a short essay, I want something exploding with details. Mcbans, I need to know what you know about the plugin, not how many bans you have. World edit, and world guard, I want the commands you know, and what you know each plugin does. Thank you for applying, and I hope to have you reply back with an update of your request!
beansNcornflakes
beansNcornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post  beansNcornflakes Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Im sorry to say evan, but from the information you have given me here, I think a builder class would better fit your needs. You dont know enough about the plugins we use to be able to use them if needed, and use them correctly. You seem to know alot about world edit and building, so if possible, I will try and give you world edit commands without opping you. Please feel free to apply again in a week if you want, and during that time I recommend studying up on the plugins I have mentioned. Dont take this as an insult, but take i as constructive critisism. Im sorry, but I have to decline you here, better luck next time Smile
beansNcornflakes
beansNcornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down